Originating from Scylla, the legendary sea monster from Greek mythology, Meredith is an Epic Support. In particular, she is a Healer who has proven a popular pick in Dislyte due to the huge HP she can restore across a couple of abilities with the chance also to support her allies even more with an array of buffs. When she has the SPD to back this up, she is a real force to be reckoned with.
- Max Level Stats
- ATK: 754
- HP: 15,832
- DEF: 910
- SPD: 100
- C. RATE: 10%
- C. DMG: 150%
- ACC: 0%
- RESIST: 20%
Is Meredith a Good Esper in Dislyte?
Meredith is a Support Esper with some incredible Healing abilities. On top of this, she is absolutely stacked when it gets to dishing out other buffs to her allies such as SPD Up, Recovery, Shield, and DEF Up.
This ability to give her allies more durability through buffs AND heal them at the same time is invaluable in much of the game’s PvE content. In particular, she is one of the Best Espers for the Fafnir Ritual Miracle and easily makes our list of the Best Healing Espers in Dislyte.
In battle, an Esper will utilize their abilities in order to deal damage to the enemy and support their team. All Dislyte Esper Abilities start at Level 1 and can be increased further depending on the ability. Each additional level will improve the ability in a certain way. For more details on improving an Esper’s abilities, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on all of Meredith’s abilities can be seen below.
- Level 1: Attacks 1 enemy 3 times. Damage per hit: 30% ATK. 35% chance of dispelling 1 buff.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 35%.
- Level 3: Trigger Chance increased to 40%.
- Level 4: Damage increased to 40%
- Level 5: Trigger Chance increased to 45%.
- Level 1: Heals 1 ally. Healing: 20% of their Max HP. Grants DEF Up and CRIT RESIST to them for 2 turns.
- Level 2: Healing amount increased to 23%.
- Level 3: Healing amount increased to 26%.
- Level 4: Healing amount increased to 30%.
- Level 5: Cooldown reduced by 1 turn.
Hand of Scylla
- Level 1: Attacks 1 enemy. Reduces their Max HP by 20%, up to 50% of Meredith’s Max HP. If the target’s HP is greater than 80%, Ability Cooldown -1 turn. Heals all allies. Healing: 25% damage dealt. Grants all allies SPD Up for 2 turns. If an ally’s HP is greater than 80%, grants them Recovery for 2 turns.
- Level 2: Max HP reduction increased to 23%.
- Level 3: Max HP reduction increased to 26%.
- Level 4: Max HP reduction increased to 30%.
- Level 5: Cooldown reduced by 1 turn.
Meredith Captain Ability
Increases ally SPD in Ritual Miracle, Sonic Miracle, Desolate Lands, and Sentinel Hunt by 25%.
All Espers in Dislyte can be further ascended to improve their stats starting from level 1. They can then be ascended again at levels 10/20/30/40/50 up to a total of 6 Ascensions. For more details on Ascending your Espers, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on the boost gained by Meredith at each level of Esper Ascension can be seen below.
- Phase 1: DEF +70
- Phase 2: HP +950
- Phase 3: Upgraded Hand of Scylla
- Phase 4: SPD +5
- Phase 5: DEF +15%
- Phase 6: HP +20%
Each Esper can conduct up to 6 Resonances. Each Resonance unlocks Divine Gates that boost an Esper’s powers through higher stats or stronger abilities. You can learn more about this feature in our Dislyte Esper Guide. See below for this Esper’s Resonance buffs.
|Remedy||Hand of Scylla: Final Healing +10%.|
|Vital Edge||When the target’s HP is above 50%, damage +12%.|
|Blessing||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +15%.|
|Life Flux||When the target’s HP is below 40%, Healing +12%.|
|Aura||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +20%.|
|Morph||Hand of Scylla: 50% of this ability’s excess healing amount is converted into Shield that lasts for 2 turns.|
You can collect Divinates for an Esper to increase their Divinate tier up to a maximum tier of 6. You can learn more about this feature in our Dislyte Esper Guide. The below shows the buffs Meredith receives at her maximum Divinate tier and maximum Divinate level:
- ATK +153
- HP +5,926
- Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +20%
- When the bearer’s HP is full, Hand of Scylla’s Damage +15%
As a Healer Esper that can see both her damage and healing increase based on her own HP, it is important to nurture this specific stat with her Equipment. In addition, she needs to move fast in order to get more turns in so that she can get her healing abilities out more often. Therefore, you should look to apply the following sets:
- Wind: SPD +25%
- Grove: HP +25%
Lastly, Meredith’s Equipment characteristics should prioritize HP BONUS and SPD.
For more details on finding and determining the best Equipment for your Espers, check out our Dislyte Equipment Guide.
More Dislyte Guides from OCG
Join our Community
If you found this Dislyte Esper Guide useful then join our community below. We will keep you updated on any new Dislyte Guides we post, along with other interesting updates from the site.