Originating from Gaia, the Greek Goddess of Earth, Sienna is a Legendary Support Esper of the Wind Element. Sienna uses AP manipulation to disrupt the enemy team whilst also bringing more speed to her allies. She can also grant powerful buffs to her team to ensure they hit hard and fast.
- Max Level Stats
- ATK: 992
- HP: 13,646
- DEF: 1,002
- SPD: 100
- C. RATE: 10%
- C. DMG: 150%
- ACC: 0%
- RESIST: 20%
- General Information
- Role: Support
- Element: Wind
- Rarity: Legendary
- Affiliation: Esper Union
- Origins: Greek
- Deity: Gaia
- Captain Ability: Yes
- Availability: Echo
Is Sienna a Good Esper in Dislyte?
Sienna excels at AP manipulation of the enemy and her allies, whilst also being able to grant her team the buffs ATK Up and SPD Up. However, it is her third ability, Wrath of the World, which is truly game-changing. Indeed, it sees her clearing the entire enemy team of their AP, Stuns them, and also gives her an extra turn. This is a terrifying prospect for whoever comes up against her!
The obvious counter to this is to get a Controller in to stop her from using Wrath of the World. As such, to ensure you maximize the potential of Sienna you want to make sure she is one of the first movers. Thankfully, once you get her to Ascension Phase 5, which adds an additional +7 SPD, she becomes one of the Fastest Espers in Dislyte.
This can be further improved by getting her Resonance to Divine Gate 4 which adds an additional +20 SPD. However, it should be noted that this is only active when she has another ability on cooldown, so while it won’t help her act first it will move her up the move order quickly after she has taken her first turn. This can be helpful in overcoming her relatively long cooldowns in drawn-out battles.
In battle, an Esper will utilize their abilities in order to deal damage to the enemy and support their team. All Dislyte Esper Abilities start at Level 1 and can be increased further depending on the ability. Each additional level will improve the ability in a certain way. For more details on improving an Esper’s abilities, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on all of Sienna’s abilities can be seen below.
Take your Gaming Sessions to the Next Level
- Stop your Mobile Running out of Battery Mid Game
- Transform your Mobile into a Great Handheld Gaming Device
- Everything you need for the Best Mobile Gaming Sessions
- Level 1: Attacks 1 enemy. Damage: 100% ATK. Grants +15% AP to Sienna and 1 random ally.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 105%.
- Level 3: Damage increased to 110%.
- Level 4: Damage increased to 115%.
- Level 5: Damage increased to 120%.
- Level 6: Damage increased to 125%.
- Level 1: Grants all allies ATK Up and SPD Up for 2 turns.
- Level 2: Cooldown reduced by 1 turn.
- Level 3: Cooldown reduced by 1 turn.
Wrath of the World
- Level 1: Attacks all enemies. Damage: 100% ATK. Erases enemy AP. Upon successful erasure, 80% chance of inflicting Stun for 1 turn.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 110%.
- Level 3: Trigger Chance increased to 90%.
- Level 4: Damage increased to 120%.
- Level 5: Trigger Chance increased to 100%.
- Level 6: Cooldown reduced by 1 turn.
Sienna Captain Ability
Increases ally RESIST by 40%.
More Great Free Games to Play
- All the Best Cell Phone MOBA Games
- Our Favourite Cell Phone Card Games
- Best Free Co-Op Games for Cell Phones
All Espers in Dislyte can be further ascended to improve their stats starting from level 1. They can then be ascended again at levels 10/20/30/40/50 up to a total of 6 Ascensions. For more details on Ascending your Espers, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on the boost gained by Sienna at each level of Esper Ascension can be seen below.
- Phase 1: DEF +70
- Phase 2: HP +950
- Phase 3: Upgraded Wrath of the World
- Phase 4: ACC +10%
- Phase 5: SPD +7
- Phase 6: HP +20%
Each Esper can conduct up to 6 Resonances. Each Resonance unlocks Divine Gates that boost an Esper’s powers through higher stats or stronger abilities. You can learn more about this feature in our Dislyte Esper Guide. See below for this Esper’s Resonance buffs.
|Storming||Guardian Vine: AP Boost changed to 20%.|
|Morph||Earth’s Blessing: ATK Up and SPD Up extended to 3 turns.|
|Blessing||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +15%.|
|Hasty Action||If there is an ability on cooldown, SPD +20.|
|Aura||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +20%.|
|Morph||Wrath of the World: Stun extended to 2 turns.|
With Sienna’s third ability, Wrath of the World, she can essentially make the team miss a turn by resetting their AP. However, to utilize this ability you will need to ensure she acts early so the enemy cannot disrupt her before she gets it off. In addition, adding some Immunity or Shield will help you protect Sienna from early disruption. Therefore, you should look to apply the following sets:
- Wind: SPD +25%
- Aegis: All allies start the battle with a Shield equal to 15% of max HP for 2 turns.
- Light: Begins the battle with Immunity, which lasts for 1 turn.
Lastly, Sienna’s Equipment characteristics should prioritize HP BONUS, ACC, and SPD.
For more details on finding and determining the best Equipment for your Espers, check out our Dislyte Equipment Guide.
More Dislyte Guides from OCG
More Interesting Posts from OCG
Join our Community
If you found this Dislyte Esper Guide useful then join our community below. We will keep you updated on any new Dislyte Guides we post, along with other interesting updates from the site.