Originating from Persephone, the goddess of vegetation from Greek mythology and the wife of Hades and the daughter of Zeus and Demeter, Anna is a Legendary Shimmer Fighter Esper. She is a real fearsome Esper with huge damage potential when built with SPD, as well as great ally buffing and enemy buff stealing.
- Max Level Stats
- ATK: 1,174
- HP: 12,659
- DEF: 875
- SPD: 102
- C. RATE: 10%
- C. DMG: 150%
- ACC: 0%
- RESIST: 20%
Is Anna a Good Esper in Dislyte?
Anna has it all, huge damage potential, great ally buffing, enemy buff stealing, survivability, and AP boosting! She is seriously stacked and if you ever come up against her in Point War it is likely already game over.
Central to her kit are her 2 unique buffs called Rainbow Shield and Rainbow Seed. Rainbow Shield sees her block an enemy’s first attack by consuming 1 stack and then counterattacking with her basic ability, Heart Aflame. Rainbow Seed is consumed to prevent Anna from dying and revives her at 50% with all debuffs dispelled and an extra turn.
She gains a stack of Rainbow Seed at the start of combat and then a further stack for every 5 blocks of Rainbow Shield triggered. Using her third ability, Spring Returns, grants her 5 stacks of this buff as well as granting all allies C. DMG Up and Immunity and attacking the enemy.
Her second ability, Full Spectrum, grants her 2 stacks of Rainbow Shield, attacks an enemy, steals their buffs, and performs a pursuit attack using Heart Aflame if she has at least 5 stacks of Rainbow Shield.
Heart Aflame attacks an enemy, deals a proportion as True Damage, and grants her additional AP for each buff that she has. This gels very well with the buff stealing from Full Spectrum. Lastly, each of her abilities sees the damage they deal ignore some DEF based on her SPD. This can scale brutally with the right build.
In battle, an Esper will utilize their abilities in order to deal damage to the enemy and support their team. All Dislyte Esper Abilities start at Level 1 and can be increased further depending on the ability. Each additional level will improve the ability in a certain way. For more details on improving an Esper’s abilities, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on all of Anna’s abilities can be seen below.
- Level 1: Attacks 1 enemy. Damage: 80% ATK (ignores some DEF based on Anna’s SPD). Deals extra True Damage. True Damage: 20% of the enemy’s current HP (2% if the enemy is a Boss). After attacking, gains 10% AP for every 1 buff she has.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 85%.
- Level 3: Damage increased to 90%.
- Level 4: Damage increased to 95%
- Level 5: Damage increased to 100%.
- Level 1: Attacks 1 enemy. Damage: 180% ATK (ignores some DEF based on Anna’s SPD). Steals all buffs from the enemy. Gains 2 stacks of Rainbow Shield. If having at least 5 stacks of Rainbow Shield after casting Full Spectrum, performs a pursuit Attack on the enemy with Heart Aflame.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 190%.
- Level 3: Damage increased to 200%.
- Level 4: Damage increased to 210%.
- Level 5: Cooldown reduced by 1 turn.
- Level 1: Grants all allies C. DMG Up and Immunity for 2 turns. Gains 5 stacks of Rainbow Shield. Then, attacks 1 enemy. Damage: 240% ATK (ignores some DEF based on Anna’s SPD). Passive: Gains 1 Rainbow Seed at the start of combat. For every 5 blocks of Rainbow Shield triggered, gains 1 Rainbow Seed.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 260%.
- Level 3: Damage increased to 280%.
- Level 4: Damage increased to 300%.
- Level 5: Cooldown reduced by 1 turn.
Anna Captain Ability
Increases ally ATK in Point War and Knockout by 40%.
All Espers in Dislyte can be further ascended to improve their stats starting from level 1. They can then be ascended again at levels 10/20/30/40/50 up to a total of 6 Ascensions. For more details on Ascending your Espers, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on the boost gained by Anna at each level of Esper Ascension can be seen below.
- Phase 1: ATK +70, HP +340, DEF +25
- Phase 2: HP +950, ATK +25, DEF +25
- Phase 3: Upgraded Full Spectrum
- Phase 4: HP +10%
- Phase 5: SPD +7
- Phase 6: ATK +20%
Each Esper can conduct up to 6 Resonances. Each Resonance unlocks Divine Gates that boost an Esper’s powers through higher stats or stronger abilities. You can learn more about this feature in our Dislyte Esper Guide. See below for this Esper’s Resonance buffs.
|Overload||Heart Aflame: Final Damage +10%.|
|Morph||Full Spectrum: While having Rainbow Shield, counterattacks with the basic ability when a teammate takes a hit. Triggers 1 time per turn.|
|Blessing||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +15%.|
|Field of Thorns||When this Esper is not attacking on their own turn, damage +15%.|
|Aura||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +20%.|
|Morph||Spring Returns: While having Rainbow Shield, Anna grants all allies 10% AP when taking a hit. Triggers 1 time per turn.|
You can collect Divinates for an Esper to increase their Divinate tier up to a maximum tier of 6. You can learn more about this feature in our Dislyte Esper Guide. The below shows the buffs XXX receives at her maximum Divinate tier and maximum Divinate level:
- ATK +900
- HP +3,815
- Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +30%
- Dealing damage with Heart Aflame restores HP equal to 50% of damage
To get the most out of Anna, you’ll want to maximize her SPD so that she ignores more of the enemy’s DEF when using her abilities. In addition, you can look to increase her C. RATE to boost her damage even more. Therefore, you should look to apply the following sets:
- Wind: SPD +25%
- Fiery: C.RATE +20%
Lastly, Anna’s Equipment characteristics should prioritize C. RATE, ATK BONUS, C. DMG, and SPD.
For more details on finding and determining the best Equipment for your Espers, check out our Dislyte Equipment Guide.
More Dislyte Guides from OCG
Join our Community
If you found this Dislyte Esper Guide useful then join our community below. We will keep you updated on any new Dislyte Guides we post, along with other interesting updates from the site.