Originating from Sekhmet, a Chinese mythological Reaper from the Underworld, Zelmer is a Rare Wind Fighter Esper. She is capable of dealing decent damage and at the same time inflicting the enemy with strong debuffs.
- Max Level Stats
- ATK: 1,123
- HP: 10,784
- DEF: 796
- SPD: 90
- C. RATE: 10%
- C. DMG: 150%
- ACC: 0%
- RESIST: 20%
Is Zelmer a Good Esper in Dislyte?
Overall, Zelmer is quite weak as far as Fighter Espers go. Indeed, her damage potential is quite low versus other options unless you are able to team her up with a high-frequency debuff team that her third ability, Scarlet Tides, will scale its damage off of.
Her second ability, Hunter, can also have some utility in specific teams for example in a Bleed team with Camille. Hunter, once at Ascension Phase 3, can inflict Bleeds if it lands a Crit whilst also having a chance to transfer a debuff to the target. Camille can work well with this due to her dealing extra damage to enemies afflicted with Bleed.
In battle, an Esper will utilize their abilities in order to deal damage to the enemy and support their team. All Dislyte Esper Abilities start at Level 1 and can be increased further depending on the ability. Each additional level will improve the ability in a certain way. For more details on improving an Esper’s abilities, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on all of Zelmer’s abilities can be seen below.
- Level 1: Attacks 1 enemy 2 times. Damage per hit: 50% ATK. Each hit has a 15% chance of inflicting DEF Down for 2 turns.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 55%.
- Level 3: Trigger Chance increased to 25%.
- Level 4: Damage increased to 60%
- Level 5: Trigger Chance increased to 35%.
- Level 1: Attacks 1 enemy 3 times. Damage per hit: 60% ATK. Each hit has a 30% chance of transferring 1 debuff to them. Upon a Crit, inflicts Bleed for 2 turns.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 65%.
- Level 3: Damage increased to 70%.
- Level 4: Damage increased to 80%.
- Level 5: Cooldown reduced by 1 turn.
- Level 1: Attacks 1 enemy. Damage: 220% ATK. Each debuff on the enemy grants Damage +20%, up to +120%.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 230%.
- Level 3: Damage increased to 240%.
- Level 4: Damage increased to 250%.
- Level 5: Cooldown reduced by 1 turn.
Zelmer Captain Ability
All Espers in Dislyte can be further ascended to improve their stats starting from level 1. They can then be ascended again at levels 10/20/30/40/50 up to a total of 6 Ascensions. For more details on Ascending your Espers, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on the boost gained by Zelmer at each level of Esper Ascension can be seen below.
- Phase 1: ATK +70, HP +340, DEF +25
- Phase 2: DEF +70, HP +340, ATK +25
- Phase 3: Upgraded Hunter
- Phase 4: C. RATE +5%
- Phase 5: ATK +15%
- Phase 6: ATK +20%
Each Esper can conduct up to 6 Resonances. Each Resonance unlocks Divine Gates that boost an Esper’s powers through higher stats or stronger abilities. You can learn more about this feature in our Dislyte Esper Guide. See below for this Esper’s Resonance buffs.
|Overload||Beast Attack: Final Damage +10%.|
|Life Blast||When HP is 100%, C. RATE +20%.|
|Blessing||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +10%.|
|Vital Edge||When target’s HP is above 50%, damage +10%.|
|Aura||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +10%.|
|Covenant||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +15%.|
You can collect Divinates for an Esper to increase their Divinate tier up to a maximum tier of 6. You can learn more about this feature in our Dislyte Esper Guide. The below shows the buffs Zelmer receives at her maximum Divinate tier and maximum Divinate level:
- ATK +480
- HP +2,036
- Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +20%
- When the enemy’s HP is below 50%, Beast Attack’s Damage +20%
As a Fighter Esper one of your first Equipment priorities for Zelmer will be to increase her attack. In addition, you will want to increase her C. RATE to take full advantage of her second ability, Hunter, which can land Bleeds upon a Crit hit. Therefore, you should look to apply the following sets:
- War: ATK +30%
- Fiery: C.RATE +20%
Lastly, Zelmer’s Equipment characteristics should prioritize C. RATE, ATK BONUS, ACC, and SPD.
For more details on finding and determining the best Equipment for your Espers, check out our Dislyte Equipment Guide.
More Dislyte Guides from OCG
Join our Community
If you found this Dislyte Esper Guide useful then join our community below. We will keep you updated on any new Dislyte Guides we post, along with other interesting updates from the site.