Originating from Geb, the Egyptian God of Earth, Ahmed is a Support Esper who makes for a very strong healer. Impressively, he is also able to overcome the Diseased debuff to ensure that his healing is not blocked by the enemy.
- Max Level Stats
- ATK: 925
- HP: 16,353
- DEF: 860
- SPD: 94
- C. RATE: 10%
- C. DMG: 150%
- ACC: 0%
- RESIST: 20%
- General Information
- Role: Support
- Element: Wind
- Rarity: Legendary
- Affiliation: Esper Union
- Origins: Egyptian
- Deity: Geb
- Captain Ability: Yes
- Availability: Echo
Is Ahmed a Good Esper in Dislyte?
Ahmed is one of the Best Healing Espers in Dislyte driven by his impressive passive ability, Warm Harmonics. This passive heals the ally with the lowest HP, restores their max HP threshold, grants stacks of Supporting Song that boost their ATK and SPD, and dispels the Diseased debuff, whenever Ahmed heals an ally with another of his abilities.
As each of his other abilities also heals, Warm Harmonics is constantly at work to ensure allies are not Diseased and to add even more buffs and healing. On top of this, his third ability, World Stage, is very useful on its own. It reduces all ally cooldowns and performs a single-target heal 10 times. It also has a relatively low cooldown of just 4 turns once upgraded meaning you can churn this out in drawn-out battles.
This is a pretty incredible kit and contributes to making Ahmed one of the best Espers across much of Dislyte’s content. Indeed, he in particular shines in battles against Fafnir.
In battle, an Esper will utilize their abilities in order to deal damage to the enemy and support their team. All Dislyte Esper Abilities start at Level 1 and can be increased further depending on the ability. Each additional level will improve the ability in a certain way. For more details on improving an Esper’s abilities, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on all of Ahmed’s abilities can be seen below.
More Interesting Posts from OCG
Prelude to Life
- Level 1: Attacks 1 enemy 3 times. Damage per hit: 15% ATK + 1% Max HP. Each hit heals 1 ally. Healing: 4% of Ahmed’s Max HP.
- Level 2: HP-damage conversion ratio increased to 1.2%.
- Level 3: HP-damage conversion ratio increased to 1.4%.
- Level 4: HP-damage conversion ratio increased to 1.6%.
- Level 5: HP-damage conversion ratio increased to 1.8%.
- Level 6: HP-damage conversion ratio increased to 2%.
Warm Harmonics [PASSIVE]
- Level 1: Each time Ahmed grants healing, he heals the ally with the lowest HP percentage. For every 1% Max HP the ally loses, Healing +0.5%. Before healing, dispels Diseased from the ally. If the ally suffers from a max HP penalty, restores their Max HP capacity. Restoration: 5% of the ally’s Max HP. Upon healing, grants the ally 1 Supporting Song stack which grants +4% base ATK per stack. If their HP is below 50%, grants +1 Supporting Song stack.
- Level 1: Team-wide Ability Cooldowns -1 turn. Performs healing 10 times. Healing per time: 6% of Ahmed’s Max HP. This ability’s Cooldown won’t be affected by any abilities.
- Level 2: Healing amount increased to 6.5%.
- Level 3: Healing amount increased to 7%.
- Level 4: Healing amount increased to 7.5%.
- Level 5: Healing amount increased to 8%.
- Level 6: Cooldown reduced by 1 turn.
Ahmed Captain Ability
Increases ally HP by 30%.
More Interesting Posts from OCG
All Espers in Dislyte can be further ascended to improve their stats starting from level 1. They can then be ascended again at levels 10/20/30/40/50 up to a total of 6 Ascensions. For more details on Ascending your Espers, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on the boost gained by Ahmed at each level of Esper Ascension can be seen below.
- Phase 1: DEF +70
- Phase 2: HP +950
- Phase 3: Upgraded Warm Harmonics
- Phase 4: RESIST +10%
- Phase 5: DEF +15%
- Phase 6: HP +20%
Each Esper can conduct up to 6 Resonances. Each Resonance unlocks Divine Gates that boost an Esper’s powers through higher stats or stronger abilities. You can learn more about this feature in our Dislyte Esper Guide. See below for this Esper’s Resonance buffs.
|Remedy||Warm Harmonics: Final Healing +10%.|
|Morph||Warm Harmonics: Each Supporting Song stack grants SPD +2.|
|Blessing||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +15%.|
|Hasty Action||If there is an ability on cooldown, SPD +20.|
|Aura||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +20%.|
|Morph||Warm Harmonics: When an ally with HP below 30% is attacked, attacks the attacker.|
To make the most of Ahmed you want to ensure that he is using his abilities as much as possible so that you are getting the most out of his passive heals and buffs. He is quite a slow Esper so speeding him up will help a lot. Also, giving him a counter chance will be extremely helpful. Therefore, you should look to apply the following sets:
- Wind: SPD +25%.
- Avatara: Grants a 25% chance of using Counterattack upon taking damage.
Lastly, Ahmed’s Equipment characteristics should prioritize HP BONUS and SPD.
For more details on finding and determining the best Equipment for your Espers, check out our Dislyte Equipment Guide.
More Dislyte Guides from OCG
Take your Gaming Sessions to the Next Level
- Stop your Mobile Running out of Battery Mid Game
- Transform your Mobile into a Great Handheld Gaming Device
- Everything you need for the Best Mobile Gaming Sessions
Join our Community
If you found this Dislyte Esper Guide useful then join our community below. We will keep you updated on any new Dislyte Guides we post, along with other interesting updates from the site.