Originating from Ptah, a creator god and patron deity of craftsmen and architects from Egyptian mythology, Ain is an Epic Wind Support Esper. She makes use of Shields to protect her allies and debuffs to weaken the enemy.
- Max Level Stats
- ATK: 860
- HP: 11,946
- DEF: 1,097
- SPD: 104
- C. RATE: 10%
- C. DMG: 150%
- ACC: 0%
- RESIST: 20%
Is Ain a Good Esper in Dislyte?
Ain is a Shielder Esper who leverages her HP to provide allies with Shields and increase her own damage. As such, building her with high HP can really see her pack a punch and give allies a huge amount of protection. Built fast, she will also be able to get her Shield out regularly to give allies huge amounts of protection. This can be particularly useful for your fragile Fighter Espers.
Once Ain reached Resonance 6, she gains her Shields are turned into a unique buff called Ankh’s Blessing. This adds an additional +20% RESIST to the Shield allies receive. To make use of her Shield she needs to use her second ability, Force Barrier, which has just a 3-turn cooldown once it hits level 5. This ability also grants Ain Standoff for 2 turns.
Lastly, it is worth mentioning her third ability, Maker’s Mark, which attacks 1 enemy 3 times, had a chance to debuff them with DEF Down, and calls in a random ally to assist. Additionally, once she reaches Ascension Phase 3, it gains additional utility whereby if the ability is on cooldown then allies who act out of their turn gain extra damage.
This works great with counterattack Espers such as Everett and Hyde and can be utilized well in Point War. In addition, her ability to make multi-stage attacks and inflict C. RATE Down with her first ability, Shock Beam, as well as further multi-stage attacks with her Maker’s Mark ability, all contribute towards making her a great option for the Fafnir Ritual Miracle.
In battle, an Esper will utilize their abilities in order to deal damage to the enemy and support their team. All Dislyte Esper Abilities start at Level 1 and can be increased further depending on the ability. Each additional level will improve the ability in a certain way. For more details on improving an Esper’s abilities, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on all of Ain’s abilities can be seen below.
- Level 1: Attacks 1 enemy 2 times. Damage per hit: 100% ATK. Each hit has a 60% chance of inflicting C. RATE Down for 2 turns.
- Level 2: Trigger Chance increased to 70%.
- Level 3: Damage increased to 55%.
- Level 4: Trigger Chance increased to 80%
- Level 5: Damage increased to 60%.
- Level 1: Gains Standoff for 2 turns. Grants Shield to Ain’s teammates (excluding Ain) for 2 turns. Shield Strength: 15% of Ain’s Max HP.
- Level 2: Shield strength increased to 18%.
- Level 3: Shield strength increased to 21%.
- Level 4: Shield strength increased to 24%.
- Level 5: Cooldown reduced by 1 turn.
- Level 1: Attacks 1 enemy 3 times. Damage per hit: 40% ATK +2% Max HP. Each hit has a 50% chance of inflicting DEF Down for 2 turns. Then, calls in 1 random teammate to Assist. While Maker’s Strike is on cooldown, if Ain is not Incapacitated, grants her teammates (excluding Ain) extra damage when they attack outside of their turns. Extra Damage: 5% of Ain’s Max HP. Triggers 1 time per turn.
- Level 2: Max HP-damage conversion ratio increased to 2.5%.
- Level 3: ATK-damage conversion ratio increased to 50%.
- Level 4: Max HP-damage conversion ratio increased to 3%.
- Level 5: ATK-damage conversion ratio increased to 60%.
Ain Captain Ability
Increases ally RESIST in Point War and Knockout by 40%.
All Espers in Dislyte can be further ascended to improve their stats starting from level 1. They can then be ascended again at levels 10/20/30/40/50 up to a total of 6 Ascensions. For more details on Ascending your Espers, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on the boost gained by Ain at each level of Esper Ascension can be seen below.
- Phase 1: ATK +70, HP +340, DEF +25
- Phase 2: HP +950, ATK +25, DEF +25
- Phase 3: Upgraded Maker’s Strike
- Phase 4: HP +10%
- Phase 5: RESIST +15%
- Phase 6: DEF +20%
Each Esper can conduct up to 6 Resonances. Each Resonance unlocks Divine Gates that boost an Esper’s powers through higher stats or stronger abilities. You can learn more about this feature in our Dislyte Esper Guide. See below for this Esper’s Resonance buffs.
|Aegis||Force Barrier: Final Shield Strength +10%.|
|Reinforced Barrier||When attacked by a critical hit, Damage -12%.|
|Blessing||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +15%.|
|Resilient Spirit||When Incapacitated, Damage Taken –18%.|
|Aura||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +20%.|
|Morph||Force Barrier: Granting Shield changed to granting Ankhs Blessing.|
You can collect Divinates for an Esper to increase their Divinate tier up to a maximum tier of 6. You can learn more about this feature in our Dislyte Esper Guide. The below shows the buffs Ain receives at her maximum Divinate tier and maximum Divinate level:
- ATK +153
- HP +5,926
- Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +20%
- When the bearer’s HP is below 50%, Shock Beam’s Final Damage +15%
Ain’s kit sees most of its utility rely on her HP. For example, a higher HP increases both her damage and the strength of the Shield she gives to allies. In addition, increasing her SPD will allow her to cycle through her Support abilities more often. Therefore, you should look to apply the following sets:
- Wind: SPD +25%
- Grove: HP +20%
Lastly, Ain’s Equipment characteristics should prioritize HP BONUS, ACC, and SPD.
For more details on finding and determining the best Equipment for your Espers, check out our Dislyte Equipment Guide.
More Dislyte Guides from OCG
Join our Community
If you found this Dislyte Esper Guide useful then join our community below. We will keep you updated on any new Dislyte Guides we post, along with other interesting updates from the site.