Originating from Shao Siming, a Chinese deity of fate, Ye Suhua is a Support Esper with a focus on healing, buffing and protecting her allies. While she’s a 3* Esper and so you’d likely assume she’s not very good, she’s one of the best Supports you can get and an incredibly useful character if you’re lucky enough with your Ripple Dimensions to get her.
Ye Suhua Details
- Max Level Stats
- ATK: 859
- HP: 11,217
- DEF: 1,031
- SPD: 101
- C. RATE: 10%
- C. DMG: 150%
- ACC: 0%
- RESIST: 20%
- General Information
- Role: Support
- Element: Shimmer
- Rarity: Rare
- Affiliation: Esper Union
- Origins: Chinese
- Deity: Shao Siming
- Captain Ability: No
- Availability: Echo
Is Ye Suhua a Good Esper in Dislyte?
Ye Suhua is one of my favorite Espers for a variety of reasons, and she has earned this esteem. Due to her low rarity, it’s actually very easy to keep upgrading and improving her, and this makes her a quick asset to fit into your teams. She is able to debuff opponents and both powerfully buff and heal the rest of her team for a killer combination.
Ye Suhua Abilities
In battle, an Esper will utilize their abilities in order to deal damage to the enemy and support their team. All Dislyte Esper Abilities start at Level 1 and can be increased further depending on the ability. Each additional level will improve the ability in a certain way. For more details on improving an Esper’s abilities, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on all of Ye Suhua’s abilities can be seen below.
More Great Free Games to Play
- All the Best Cell Phone MOBA Games
- Our Favourite Cell Phone Card Games
- Best Free Co-Op Games for Cell Phones
- Level 1: Attacks 1 enemy. Deals 100% ATK damage. 40% chance of inflicting ATK Down for 2 turns.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 105%.
- Level 3: Trigger Chance increased to 50%
- Level 4: Damage increased to 110%
- Level 5: Trigger Chance increased to 60%
- Level 6: Damage increased to 120%.
- Level 7: Trigger Chance increased to 70%
- Level 8: Damage increased to 130%
- Level 1: Heals 1 ally. Healing amount equals 20% of their max HP. Grants Invincibility to them for 1 turn. Cooldown: 4 turns. Following Ascension 3, Recovery is also granted and, if the ally is below 50% HP, grants Recovery for 1 more turn.
- Level 2: Healing amount increased to 22%
- Level 3: Healing amount increased to 24%
- Level 4: Healing amount increased to 26%
- Level 5: Healing amount increased to 30%
- Level 6: Cooldown reduced by 1 turn.
- Level 1: Grants ATK Up and DEF Up to all allies for 2 turns. Cooldown: 5 turns.
- Level 2: Cooldown reduced by 1 turn.
- Level 3: Cooldown reduced by 1 turn.
Ye Suhua Ascension
All Espers in Dislyte can be further ascended to improve their stats starting from level 1. They can then be ascended again at levels 10/20/30/40/50 up to a total of 6 Ascensions. For more details on Ascending your Espers, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on the boost gained by Ye Suhua at each level of Esper Ascension can be seen below.
- Phase 1: HP +950
- Phase 2: DEF +70
- Phase 3: Upgraded Astral Guardian
- Phase 4: HP +10%
- Phase 5: DEF +15%
- Phase 6: SPD +10
Take your Gaming Sessions to the Next Level
- Stop your Mobile Running out of Battery Mid Game
- Transform your Mobile into a Great Handheld Gaming Device
- Everything you need for the Best Mobile Gaming Sessions
Ye Suhua Resonance
Each Esper can conduct up to 6 Resonances. Each Resonance unlocks Divine Gates that boost an Esper’s powers through higher stats or stronger abilities. You can learn more about this feature in our Dislyte Esper Guide. See below for this Esper’s Resonance buffs.
|Overload||Stardust: Final Damage +10%.|
|Resilient Spirit||When Incapacitated, Damage Taken –16%.|
|Blessing||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +10%.|
|Law of Conjunction||When granting buffs, each buff heals Ye Suhua. Healing: 2% Max HP, up to 8% per turn.|
|Aura||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +10%.|
|Covenant||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +15%.|
Ye Suhua Equipment
As Ye Suhua supports her allies, improving their attacks and protecting them from enemy attacks in several different ways, she benefits from buffs not to her attack but to factors like her speed, so she can buff her allies before anyone else’s turns.
She is, however, quite flimsy as many Supports tend to be, a fact not helped by the fact that she’s a 3* Esper. As such, benefits such as shields to absorb damage and improvements to her HP can be vital to ensuring that she isn’t the first to fall and that other Espers don’t lose her aid. Therefore, you should look to apply the following sets:
- Wind: +25% SPD
- Grove: +25% HP
- Aegis: All allied Espers start the battle with a shield equal to 20% of their max HP. Duration: 2 turns.
Lastly, Ye Suhua’s Equipment characteristics should prioritize HP, DEF, and SPD.
For more details on finding and determining the best Equipment for your Espers, check out our Dislyte Equipment Guide.
More Dislyte Guides from OCG
Join our Community
If you found this Dislyte Esper Guide useful then join our community below. We will keep you updated on any new Dislyte Guides we post, along with other interesting updates from the site.