Originating from Jade Rabbit, a Rabbit companion of Chang’e who lives on the moon in Chinese folklore, Emma is an Epic Flow Fighter Esper. She possesses great synergy with Heng Yue and can deal great damage with a chance of also stunning her targets.
- Max Level Stats
- ATK: 1,097
- HP: 11,749
- DEF: 874
- SPD: 105
- C. RATE: 10%
- C. DMG: 150%
- ACC: 0%
- RESIST: 20%
Is Emma a Good Esper in Dislyte?
Emma is an interesting Esper who is at her best when used in a team with Heng Yue, who is one of the Best Healers in Dislyte. Indeed, without Heng Yue in her team, she is far less effective and probably should not be used.
This synergy is best seen in her passive ability, Twirling Thrash, and her Phase 2 Resonance. With Twirling Thrash, Emma has a small chance to counterattack whenever a teammate is hit. When this teammate is Heng Yue, then this chance is increased to 100%. The counterattack hits the enemy 3 times with each hit having a chance to Stun the target.
At Resonance Phase 2, Tiwrling Thrash is further boosted so that Emma begins the battle with Wonder Juice when Heng Yue is an ally. With Wonder Juice, Emma is revived at full HP when she dies and also gains 10 stacks of Grumpy. Grumpy increases her ATK by 2% for each stack and consumes all of them when she reaches 10 stacks to dispel all debuffs on her and perform a Pursuit Attack with Stomping Smash.
Stomping Smash is her third ability and the key source of her damage. It attacks all enemies and ignores 50% DEF when they are affiliated with Stun and grants her 1 stack of Grumpy for each enemy hit. She therefore works great in a team with AoE Stun Controllers such as Pritzker and Lucas.
In battle, an Esper will utilize their abilities in order to deal damage to the enemy and support their team. All Dislyte Esper Abilities start at Level 1 and can be increased further depending on the ability. Each additional level will improve the ability in a certain way. For more details on improving an Esper’s abilities, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on all of Emma’s abilities can be seen below.
- Level 1: Attacks 1 enemy. Damage: 100% ATK. 30% chance of inflicting Stun for 1 turn.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 105%.
- Level 3: Damage increased to 110%.
- Level 4: Damage increased to 115%.
- Level 5: Damage increased to 120%.
Twirling Thrash [PASSIVE]
- Level 1: When a teammate (excluding Emma) takes a hit, Emma has a 15% chance of counterattacking. If the teammate is Heng Yue, Counterattack Chance increases to 100%. The counterattack hits the enemy 3 times. Damage per hit: 50% ATK. Each hit has a 30% chance of inflicting Stun for 1 turn.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 52%.
- Level 3: Damage increased to 54%.
- Level 4: Damage increased to 56%.
- Level 5: Damage increased to 58%.
- Level 1: Attacks all enemies. Damage: 70% ATK. If an enemy is afflicted with Stun, ignores 50% DEF. For every teammate who takes a hit, Emma gains 1 stack of Grumpy. When she has 10 stacks of Grumpy, she consumes all of them, dispels all debuffs on her, and performs a Pursuit Attack with Stomping Smash.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 53%.
- Level 3: Damage increased to 56%.
- Level 4: Damage increased to 60%.
- Level 5: Cooldown reduced by 1 turn.
Emma Captain Ability
Increases ally ATK by 24%.
All Espers in Dislyte can be further ascended to improve their stats starting from level 1. They can then be ascended again at levels 10/20/30/40/50 up to a total of 6 Ascensions. For more details on Ascending your Espers, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on the boost gained by Emma at each level of Esper Ascension can be seen below.
- Phase 1: ATK +70, HP +340, DEF +25
- Phase 2: HP +950, ATK +25, DEF +25
- Phase 3: Upgraded Twirling Thrash
- Phase 4: ACC +10%
- Phase 5: HP +15%
- Phase 6: ATK +20%
Each Esper can conduct up to 6 Resonances. Each Resonance unlocks Divine Gates that boost an Esper’s powers through higher stats or stronger abilities. You can learn more about this feature in our Dislyte Esper Guide. See below for this Esper’s Resonance buffs.
|Overload||Stomping Smash: Final Damage +10%.|
|Morph||Twirling Thrash: If Heng Yue is an ally, Emma gains Wonder Juice at the start of combat.|
|Blessing||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +15%.|
|Hasty Action||If there is an ability on cooldown, SPD +18.|
|Aura||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +20%.|
|Morph||Twirling Thrash: When casting Stomping Smash, Emma calls in Heng Yue to cast Golden Moon.|
You can collect Divinates for an Esper to increase their Divinate tier up to a maximum tier of 6. You can learn more about this feature in our Dislyte Esper Guide. The below shows the buffs Emma receives at her maximum Divinate tier and maximum Divinate level:
- ATK +540
- HP +2,290
- Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +20%
- When Grumpy reaches more than 5 stacks, Stomping Smash’s Final Damage +15%
Emma’s kit is all focused on boosting her damage on enemy Esper’s afflicted with Stun. As such, you want to give her Equipment that maximizes her chances of stunning her enemies before she uses her third ability. Therefore, you should look to apply the following sets:
- Tyranny: 20% chance of stunning the target
- Wind: SPD +25%
- Avatara: 25% chance of Counterattack upon taking damage
Lastly, Emma’s Equipment characteristics should prioritize ACC, ATK BONUS, and SPD.
For more details on finding and determining the best Equipment for your Espers, check out our Dislyte Equipment Guide.
More Dislyte Guides from OCG
Join our Community
If you found this Dislyte Esper Guide useful then join our community below. We will keep you updated on any new Dislyte Guides we post, along with other interesting updates from the site.