The Hero Asgardian team in Marvel Strike Force has been around for a long time. It has received new members, changes in the lineup, and different variations. This godly team can excel in both offense and defense, especially in the War game mode. In this guide, we will cover everything you need to know about the Hero Asgardian team, including their strengths, ISO-8 classes, T4 priority, how to get their shards, and how to counter them.
Hero Asgardian lineup
The standard Hero Asgardian team consists of five characters: Mighty Thor, Valkyrie, Thor, Heimdall, and Sif. All of these heroes are Asgardians, so they benefit from each other’s passive abilities and team synergies.
However, there is also a variation on this using other Hero Asgardian Characters you may have that is a bit more offensive-oriented with better damage and speed. This Hero Asgardian makes use of the following additional characters: Thor (Infinity War), Vahl, and Beta Ray Bill. Next in this MSF Hero Asgardian Team Guide let’s look at the best ways of using this team.
Is the Hero Asgardian Team Good?
The Hero Asgardian team is versatile and can be used in various game modes. As already mentioned, they are especially good in the War game mode, with many of them receiving bonuses in War Defense. Vahl and Beta Ray Bill are better suited for Raids, so the variation team is a little less effective in War. The following things are what make the Hero Asgardian Team stand out in Marvel Strike Force.
- High damage: The Hero Asgardian team can deal massive damage with their charged attacks, which are boosted by Mighty Thor’s passive.
- High crit chance: The Hero Asgardian team has a bonus crit chance on their attacks, thanks to Heimdall and Valkyrie’s passives.
- High survivability: The Hero Asgardian team can survive many hits with their high health and armor. They also have Vahl’s ultimate, which can revive dead allies. Sif can also taunt and block incoming attacks, while Heimdall can apply a heal block to the enemy team.
ISO-8 Class and T4 priority
The ISO-8 class and T4 priority for the Hero Asgardian team depends on your preference and game mode. However, here are some general recommendations:
ISO-8 Class: Striker is the recommended choice for Mighty Thor. Her basic attack can clear positive effects, including with the ISO-8 extra attack. In addition, she will receive more damage output.
T4 Priority: When choosing which skills to prioritize for T4 upgrades, Mighty Thor’s passive is the best option. This will make her always apply Charged to herself and all allies. Her ultimate is your second option in order to apply blind.
For more information on Mighty Thor, check out this MSF New Asgardians release.
ISO-8 Class: Raider gives her more critical damage and a chance to apply vulnerable with her critical hits. This synergizes well with her passive.
T4 Priority: Valkyrie’s passive is a must-have for her T4. When it is at maximum level, whenever an ally dies, everyone else will receive safeguard and many other positive effects. Her special is also a good choice for applying stun.
For more information on Valkyrie, check out this MSF New Asgardians release.
ISO-8 Class: Striker is the best option for Thor. His basic attack can flip defense up, including with the ISO-8 extra attack. This will maximize his offensive potential.
T4 Priority: When choosing which skills to prioritize for T4 upgrades, Thor’s passive is your first option in order to maximize damage output. His basic and ultimate are also good options.
ISO-8 Class: Raider is the most common class for Heimdall. The amount of crit damage he receives is in line with his passive.
T4 Priority: Heimdall’s passive is the most important to upgrade. It can apply deathproof and speed up to all allies who drop below 50% health.
ISO-8 Class: Fortifier gives her a barrier every turn, which helps her stay healthy during fights.
T4 priority: Sif works best with her passive ability prioritized for T4. However, this is not mandatory and she can be chosen even without any maximum abilities.
Thor (Infinity War)
ISO-8 Class: Striker gives him more damage and a chance to attack again with his basic attack. His basic can apply defense down while also clearing negative effects from himself.
T4 priority: For T4 upgrades, prioritize Thor (Infinity War)’s passive first. Only after this should you start thinking about upgrading his ultimate and special skills. All three skills increase his offensive power, but the special also applies ability block.
For more information on Thor (Infinity War), check out our detailed MSF Thor (Infinity War) Guide.
ISO-8 Class: Striker is the recommended choice for Vahl. Her basic attack is AoE and can apply Heal Block to all targets, including with the ISO-8 extra attack. This will maximize her offensive potential.
T4 Priority: When choosing which skills to prioritize for T4 upgrades, Vahl’s passive is the best option. The ultimate and special are also good options, in this order.
For more information on Vahl, check out our detailed MSF Vahl Guide.
Beta Ray Bill
ISO-8 Class: The best option is the Raider class. It will increase his Crit Damage and Crit Chance. This boost in critical synergizes well with his passive.
T4 Priority: The passive is the best ability to max up since it will gain the Charged mechanic. Also, consider boosting the special so he can apply Stun or the Ultimate for more AoE damage.
For more information on Beta Ray Bill, check out our detailed MSF Beta Ray Bill Guide.
How to Get Hero Asgardian Team Shards
The Marvel Strike Force Hero Asgardian team is flexible, with both old and new members. Some members are easier to get than others, so keep that in mind when choosing your team. Here are the ways to get their shards:
- Mighty Thor – Villain Campaign Hard Mode (4-9), special offers, Premium, Mega, and War Orbs, and a chance to be found in Supplies.
- Valkyrie – Hero Campaign Hard Mode (5-9), special offers, Premium, Mega, and War Orbs, and a chance to be found in Supplies.
- Thor – Hero Campaign (7-3), special offers, Raid, Legacy I, and War Orbs, and a chance to be found in Supplies and Raid Supplies.
- Heimdall – Special offers, Premium, War, Legacy III, Milestone III, and Arena Orbs, Arena shop, and a chance to be found in Supplies.
- Sif – Special offers, Premium, War, Legacy III, and Milestone III Orbs, and a chance to be found in Supplies and War supplies.
- Thor (Infinity War) – Premium, Nova, and Mega Orbs, and a chance to be found in Supplies.
- Vahl – Special offers, Premium and Mega Orbs, and a chance to be found in Supplies.
- Beta Ray Bill – Special offers, Premium and Mega Orbs, and a chance to be found in Supplies.
Countering the Hero Asgardian Team in Marvel Strike Force
The Hero Asgardian team is especially powerful in War Defense, but can still be defeated with the right characters and strategies. Use the following tips to help you defeat the MSF Hero Asgardian Team if you come across them.
- Priority: Focus your attacks on Thor when facing the standard team. He is the team’s main damage dealer thanks to his free area attack. Against the variant team, the first target to be defeated is Vahl. She is extremely powerful and can turn the tide of battle.
- Eternals: Ikaris and Sersi can easily defeat the Asgardian Hero Team in Marvel Strike Force. Adding Loki into this will make your chances even higher, with him and Sersi attacking fast, thus increasing the chances of Ikaris landing his ultimate twice.
- Villain Asgardian Team: This team of Hela, Iron Man (Zombie), Loki, Sylvie, and Loki (Teen) can also help you win. Although it is not an exclusively Asgardian Team, you only need to use Hela’s ultimate after Valkyrie is dead.
More Marvel Strike Force Guides from OCG
- Marvel Strike Force Tips
- Best Teams for Beginners
- Best Teams for Alliance War Defense
- New Asgardians Mighty Thor & Valkyrie
- Apocalypse Saga Event
- Best Healers
- How to Get Blue T2 Iso-8
- Mercenary Villains War Defense
- Best Hero Teams
- Web-Warrior Team Guide
- How to Unlock Ultron
- Bifrost Team
- Villain Asgardian Team
Join our Community
If you found this Marvel Strike Force Hero Asgardian Team Guide useful, then join our community to be kept up to date on any new Marvel Strike Force Guides added to the site.