Darkhawk is full of utility for his P.E.G.A.S.U.S team and can help them dominate Tech Raids. Discover the best way to make use of Darkhawk in this Marvel Strike Force Guide. Unlock the intergalactic vigilante who fights crime with his advanced armor and no longer suffer from Tech nodes during the Incursion Raid.
- Real Name: Chris Powell
- Traits: Hero, Global, Tech, Blaster, P.E.G.A.S.U.S.
- Speed: 107
- ISO-8: Raider
- T4 priority: Passive, Ultimate
- Availability: Orbs, special offers, and future events
Is Darkhawk Good in Marvel Strike Force
Darkhawk is a fantastic character in Marvel Strike Force who excels in Raid Tech nodes with several benefits that make him stand out. Perhaps most prominent is his ability to spread negative effects to enemies while also giving Offense Up to allies. This can help him and his team deal more damage while debilitating their foes. In addition, his passive ability allows him and his allies to heal whenever they score a critical hit.
His utility gets even better when in a P.E.G.A.S.U.S. team with the chance to distribute extra Ability Energy, Critical Chance, Critical Damage, and Counterattack to his allies. In addition, he can fill his and his P.E.G.A.S.U.S. allies’ Speed Bar in Raids. This can make them act faster and more frequently than their enemies. Additionally, he can reduce the Speed Bar and Critical Bar of enemies.
All characters have a range of abilities that determine how useful they are in different game modes and how well they synergize with other characters. Let’s take a look at Darkhawk’s powerful abilities at their maximum level:
Steel Wing [Basic] [Max Level: 7]
- Attack primary and adjacent targets for 310% damage + apply Offense Down for 2 turns.
- Gain Offense Up.
- This attack has +30% Extra Crit Chance.
- When this character performs a Counterattack or Assist, gain Deflect.
Raptor Beam [Special] [Max Level: 7]
- Spread all negative effects, excluding Stun, from the primary target to all adjacent enemies.
- Attack primary and adjacent targets for 300% damage + apply Disrupted for 2 turns and Defense Down for 2 turns.
- Apply 2 Counter to self and all P.E.G.A.S.U.S. allies.
- Apply Offense Up for 2 turns to self and adjacent TECH allies.
Dark Flurry [Ultimate] [Max Level: 7]
- Gain +25% Damage per Offense Up on this character.
- Attack all enemies for 340% damage.
- Apply Offense Up for 2 turns to self and all allies.
- In RAIDS:
- Reduce Speed Bar for all enemies by 5% + 5% per P.E.G.A.S.U.S. ally.
- Fill Speed Bar for this character and all P.E.G.A.S.U.S. allies by 5% + 5% per P.E.G.A.S.U.S. ally.
Bird of Prey [Passive] [Max Level: 5]
- On self or ally Crit, heal self for 15% of this character’s Max Health.
- When this character or a P.E.G.A.S.U.S. ally uses their Basic Ability, generate 1 Ability Energy for this character and all P.E.G.A.S.U.S. allies.
- Gain +10% Crit Chance per TECH ally.
- Gain +30% Crit Damage.
- P.E.G.A.S.U.S. allies gain +15% Crit Chance.
- P.E.G.A.S.U.S. allies gain +30% Crit Damage.
- In RAIDS, Lower the Crit Chance of enemies with Vulnerable by 30%.
Darkhawk T4 priority
T4 materials are rare and valuable resources that can be used to upgrade your character’s abilities to their max level. However, not all abilities are worth upgrading with T4 materials. Here are the T4 priorities for Darkhawk’s abilities:
- Passive (Bird of Prey) – Max out this ability first to maximize its Critical Damage. His passive heals him and his allies on every critical hit, so focus on these attributes.
- Ultimate (Dark Flurry) – Offense Up significantly increases this skill’s damage and now applies two turns of Offense Up to all PEGASUS allies.
- Special (Raptor Beam) – Investing in this ability at T4 is important. It now spreads negative effects to adjacent enemies and grants allies Offense Up for two turns on self and Tech allies.
The best ISO-8 class for Darkhawk is Raider. This class gives Darkhawk a chance to apply a Vulnerable debuff to enemies whenever he crits. It also gives him extra Crit Damage and Crit Chance, which can boost his damage potential. Along with his innate extra-critical bonus, this class is the most impactful for him.
Best Darkhawk Team in Marvel Strike Force
Darkhawk excels alongside Tech allies and achieves peak performance with the P.E.G.A.S.U.S. team. This formidable squad is perfect for Raids and comprises the following members:
- Iron Man (Infinity War): Iron Man’s area attacks benefit greatly from Darkhawk’s bonuses, and he can spread positive effects to other allies. In Raids, he reduces the resistance of enemies who are Vulnerable from any source.
- Rescue: She is the team’s healer and buffer. Her special ability provides Barrier and Regeneration to all allies while also cleansing negative effects from Tech allies.
- Kestrel: She can stop enemies from summoning. She also boosts focus and resistance for P.E.G.A.S.U.S. allies. In addition, she excels at inflicting Defense Down on enemies and capitalizing on it.
- Ironheart (MK II): She uses Immunity, Deflect, and generates ability energy for her allies upon spawning. Moreover, during Raids, she not only boosts allies’ Speed Bars but also inflicts Trauma, Stun, and Defense Down.
The P.E.G.A.S.U.S. team dominates in Raids, particularly Tech nodes in Incursion Raids. They deliver substantial damage, offer robust buffs, provide consistent healing, and maintain effective control over the enemy team. Moreover, their synergy is exceptional.
More Marvel Strike Force Guides from OCG
- Marvel Strike Force Tips
- Best Teams for Beginners
- Best Teams for Alliance War Defense
- New Asgardians Mighty Thor & Valkyrie
- Apocalypse Saga Event
- Best Healers
- How to Get Blue T2 Iso-8
- Mercenary Villains War Defense
- Best Hero Teams
- Web-Warrior Team Guide
- How to Unlock Ultron
- Bifrost Team
- Villain Asgardian Team
Join our Community
If you found this Marvel Strike Force Darkhawk Guide useful, then join our community to be kept up to date on any new Marvel Strike Force Guides added to the site.